Discover Yoga with Danell
An Outdoor Yoga Studio
543 Orange Ave
9:00am – 10:00am Yoga Stretch
10:30am – 11:30pm Yoga Stretch
9:00am – 10:00am Strength & Alignment Yoga
10:30am – 11:30pm Yoga Stretch
Register Here: https://app.punchpass.net/org/551/classes
Registration Required for all classes / workshops
$10/ Class w/ purchase of 8 class pass
*All classes require a minimum of 2 people.
If minimum is not reached 24hours prior – class will be canceled for that day
Private Yoga Sessions Available:
$260/ package 4 sessions
Contact Danell for times & pricing: email@example.com
Yoga Stretch – A practice that focuses on the breath, on opening the body, increased range of motion and flexibility through gentle movement. Perfect for beginners too.
Strength & Alignment Yoga – A practice designed to build strength and bring deeper awareness to how your body moves. Creating less pain and more freedom.
Restorative Yoga- A practice of being, rather than doing. Draping the body over bolsters and blankets, these props allow deep relaxation & release of tension. Unique in that there is no effort. Perhaps the deepest yoga you will ever experience.
Foam Rolling: A deep self-massage using a foam roller, tennis balls and stretching.
Myofascial release helps increase range of motion and muscle recovery.
Basic Yoga Etiquette:
- Sign-in and payment is required for all students prior to class. Please arrive in time to sign in and get set up BEFORE class starts.
- Students are expected to stay through the end of class and savasana – leaving early disrupts the flow and is distracting, disruptive, and disrespectful of the experience cultivated by the teacher and other students in class.
- Practice at your own level; if you need a rest you always have the option of child’s pose. If some of the poses are too challenging or if something doesn’t feel right, rest or take a more basic variation of a pose.
- Please respect others. REFRAIN FROM WEARING PERFUME or scented lotions.
Refunds: Please note unused class passes expire one year from purchase date. Classes, passes, and memberships may not be suspended or extended, and they cannot be shared or transferred to another person.
Classes: Making a Reservation for a class is binding. If you are unable to attend it is your responsibility to cancel your reservation through your punchpass account. Cancellation must be done within 24 hours of your reservation to avoid being charged. If you do cancel and you do not attend your account will be charged.
Workshops/Special Events: Separate Passes must be purchased online. Class Passes cannot be used for anything other than scheduled classes. Refunds are not offered for workshops/events.
Private Appointments: Your private session time is reserved for YOU. You are responsible to cancel your private session 24 hours prior to your session. If you do not cancel within 24hrs the fee will be charged in full. Refunds on private yoga sessions are not offered.
* In case of Rain….. If it is raining out and class cannot be held for this or any other reason, your reservation will be canceled and you will not be charged. If a workshop/event is cancelled, you will receive a refund.